Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Crush-ed

He was charming ,
Suave and cool .
I was stupid ,
Shy and fooled .

We met around the corner ,
Passing each other by .
I was blushing red ,
As i caught a glimpse of his face .

He was charming and suave ,
I was fooled by his face .
He was cool and steady ,
While i got cheated silly .

I felt the connection between us ,
It was a pair made in heaven .
But there were other girls ,
Six , eight or was it seven ?

I knew i had no chance ,
The limelight will never shine .
I knew i cannot dance ,
Even when the light was mine .

So , i went home ,
With thoughts and tears .
I stood at the mirror with my comb ,
Looking at my reflection like a sphere .

Fate was never mine ,
When i met him twice .
Now with another woman ,
I bowed and ate my rice ...

[For ChaiXia : Take things easy ... HAHA!!!]